Tom & Joan Foster
T: (+44) 028 6632 8582
F: (+44) 028 6632 8582
B&B Accommodation, Enniskillen, Fermanagh
We pride ourselves on the excellence of our 'AGA' cooked
breakfasts offering a variety of local and homemade produce. The bacon,
sausages, black pudding and hams are sourced from our local world renowned
Butcher, Pat O'Doherty.
"Fermanagh Black Bacon" undergoes an ancient
3 month form of curing - the result is a Bacon that is cured to perfection
and nitrate free.
(available on buffet table)
- Selection of Fruit Juices
- Selection of Breakfast Cereals
- Porridge with brown sugar, cream or honey (please order with
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Medley or Fruit Compote
- Prunes, Apricots or Grapefruit
- Organic Yogurt
- Willowbank home-made Toasted Granola
- A selection of home-made Breads & Toasts with Preserves.
Breakfast Main Courses
- An Erne Sizzler
Nitrite free Fermanagh Black Bacon, egg, sausage, mushroom, tomato,
fried Irish breads (Black Pudding optional)
- Omelette (choice of filling: bacon, mushroom, tomato
- Cinnamon French Toast & Maple Syrup
- Willowbank Buttermilk Pancakes & Maple Syrup
- Scrambled, Poached or Boiled Egg cooked to your choice,
with Smoked Salmon or grilled Bacon
- 'Aga' Baked Kippers (Irish Smoked Herring)
- Vegetarian Delight (veggie sausages, egg, mushroom, tomato,
- Home Cooked Roast Ham with selection of local Irish cheeses
- Griddle Home-made Irish Soda topped with cheese, tomato
Tea, Coffee, Drinking Chocolate/Herbal and Decaffeinated Tea or Coffee
available on request.
Please tell us of any special Dietary Requirements and we will endeavour
to accommodate you.
"Thank you for sharing your beautiful home, and introducing
us to the wonderful
Ulster Hospitality and Breakfast"
23 Aug 2007 - Isobel, Grace, Jo, Lee, Singapore
"Everything we could ask for and more. Thank you
10 Aug 2007 - Damien & Grace Cohan
"Best Soda Farls ever !! Thanks"
26 July 2007 - Susan McKay, Dublin
B&B Accommodation, Enniskillen,